Date: April 2019
Time: 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Please join us in a round table discussion to cover pertinent topics that impact us all as school counselors. Collaborate with colleagues and discover new ideas to share with your schools!
- WHERE: Molloy College- Barbara H. Hagan Nursing Building, Rm. 239 (parking behind bldg.)
- WHEN: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- TIME: 8am registration & breakfast served; event 8:30am-10:30am
- RSVP: Wednesday, April 18, 2018
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Anxiety-how are we handling anxiety with our students?
- Vaping- what are schools doing about this?
- On site admissions- how does it work in your school?
- College transition- Whose responsibility is it to prepare students for college, high school or college?
- ELA students and how schools are dealing with the large influx and what programs are available?
All NCA members are invited to attend, if you are not a member and would like to take part in the event, please go to our website to become a member: http://www.nassaucounselors.org
Space is limited, so please reserve your spot today!
If you have any questions, please email Natasha Khan, NCA’s High School Rep at Khann@gcufsd.net or by phone at 516-478-2025
For More Information about this event, please contact: